When you build with Early Bird Construction you are guaranteed a hassle-free building experience. Of course you'll also be covered with out Master Builders Guarantee.
- We will listen to your ideas and needs.
- Communicate with you at regular, agreed intervals.
- Should unforeseen work be required we will notify you as soon as it becomes apparent.
- Discuss the options available to you and their cost.
- Ensure agreement before any additional costs are incurred.
- You may contact us at any time during the course of the build if you have any queries or concerns.
Quality and Workmanship
- We guarantee that there will always be a qualified builder on your site to ensure the quality and workmanship of your build.
- As well as guaranteeing our workmanship, we guarantee that any sub-contractors used by us will be certified/licensed in their trade.
- We guarantee that your project will progress according to the agreed time schedule. In the event that conditions outside our control should affect the time schedule, we will discuss this with you at the first possible convenient occasion and do everything in our power to get your project back on schedule.
- We guarantee to secure your property during renovations.
- To ensure that no sub-contractors that you have not given prior approval to, will be given access to your property without our presence.
- To always leave the property closed off at the end of the day.
- If not practical to close off fully, to enclose with covers where practical.
- We guarantee to take care of you and your property during any renovations by taking the following steps to protect your valuables.
- Covering any carpets or furniture.
- Removing any soft furnishings, curtains etc. from the area.
- Removing wall hangings, pictures, clocks etc. from the rooms, or any wall that may be affected by vibration and placing them safely out of harm’s way.
- Using dust barriers to limit dust to other areas where practical.
- Respect your privacy and maintain confidentiality.
- We guarantee to maintain safe work practices on your site at all times.
- We are members of Hazard Co. and adhere to their best practice guidelines.
- We take pride in the quality of our work, and want to present your home back to you at its best.
- Should unintended damage occur to any area surrounding the work, we guarantee to return it to its original state.
- We guarantee to fully clean your property at the completion of the project.